- Airlines and general aviation aircraft operators
- Airport Operators
- Aviation equipment lessors
- Aviation regulators
- Aviation experts from across the region
- Suppliers of aviation equipment and services
- Tourism authorities
- Financial services providers
- Tourism service providers
- State-owned entities
- Transport and logistics companies
- Policy makers (government)
- The current aviation landscape in Namibia and the path to post-Covid recovery
- What the new strategic partnership and equity investment in FlyNamibia by Airlink means for the country How the airport company's strategy has evolved
- Why now is the right time to host the aviation forum and what it aims to achieve?
- The topics to be discussed and some of the speakers that will participate?
- How the team will ensure the findings and results of the deliberations are actionable.
About the Forum
The Namibia Aviation and Connectivity Forum comes at a time where there is a need to rethink and reimagine the trajectory which should be taken by the industry in light of the recent devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to various matters it will tackle, this Forum will bring to the fore, the discussion around how aviation can play a central role in the attainment of national aspirations such as Harambee Prosperity Plan (HPP2), National Development Plans (NDPs) and the national transport policy.
The 2022 forum will focus on how Namibia can re-emerge from the recent pandemic with a resilient and sustainable aviation industry and pave way for the development of a series of policy and structural reforms.
Who Should Attend?
The Namibia Aviation and Connectivity Forum will attract delegates from within Namibia, the region and beyond. Although it is the first of its kind in Namibia, it will be meeting point for wider Southern African aviation community. Attendees will comprise of leaders, administrators, business people, and technical experts in all sectors of the aviation and ancillary industries, who will arrive or contribute from all over the sub-continent including representatives from:
PODCAST: Reimagining Namibia's Aviation Landscape
We spoke to Jon Howell, CEO and Founder, AviaDev about the upcoming Namibia Aviation and connectivity forum.
Organiser: Namibia Airports Company
Telephone: +264 (0) 61 295 5140/ +264 (0) 61 295 5012
Address: 145 Independence Avenue, Sanlam Centre, 5th Floor